IGLOO 5 GAL MAXCOLD , ICE BLUE
Sometimes you need to keep things cool for the duration, and when most coolers will warm up, MaxCold will keep going for days. Five days, to be specific, is how long ice will last, even at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. THAT, is insulation. This is enabled by Ultratherm insulated body, a pressure-fit lid, and a drip-resistant, angled spigot. Reinforced handles can handle being banged around, and an attached bracket allows a cup dispenser to be affixed. And when you aren’t in the process of pouring yourself a refreshing, cool beverage, use it as a seat. This is the ideal cooler for the long-haul.
- MaxCold insulation maintains ice for 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Recessed and angled drip-resistant spigot for easy dispensing
- Reinforced handles for strength and product longevity
- Flat lid creates a seat when not in use, and is stackable
- Pressure-fit lid won’t trap dirt/mold
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.