- stores quick-grab gear.
- provides easy access to all important small essentials.
- for reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
- detachable rain cover
- provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- stretch front pocket for storage of jacket, helmet, harness etc. + zipped front compartment for maps etc. + lid pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of
- storing solutions
- two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- The thought-through Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super tight fit. With their close anchor
- points the anatomically shaped hip wings melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement.
- compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- ice axe and hiking pole loops – also for foldable poles
DEUTER ACT TRAIL PRO 40 – MIDNIGHT/OCEAN
Color: midnight-ocean (blue)
Article ID: 3441315-3980
Weight: 1530 g
Volume: 40 litre
Size: 70 / 31 / 25 (H x W x D) cm
Our ‘fitting masterpiece’ for multi-day excursions and equipment intense outings: the ACT Trail Pros is a super technical pack providing top carrying comfort with its compact, yet comfortable fit. The Aircontact Trail Pro System features Auto-Compress hip wings and airy, perforated shoulder straps.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.