A classic baseplate compass that is used all over the world. Soft, easy-grip compass housing in Dryflex. Built in magnifier. Map scales in millimetres, 1:50.000 and 1:25.000.
For the seasoned orienteering enthusiast or the bushwalking navigator, a compass is the central tool necessary for success. You need a compass that has reliable, pin-point accuracy and provides excellent assistance when navigating through the beautiful landscapes of Australia. The Silva Ranger 3 Compass is ideal for those veterans of navigation who want an efficient compass that doesn’t overcomplicate things. Featuring a DryFlex™ grip for easy handling along with rotatable housing, the Ranger 3 allows you to quickly gather your bearings and push on. Silva’s signature orienting lines allow for simplified navigation and, with a base plate measuring in millimetre scales of 1:50,000 and 1:25,000, you’ll be on the right track in no time. Additional features include a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule, and a magnifying lens for easy map reading. With Silva’s 5 year warranty, you can also have the peace of mind that you’ll have your Ranger 3 for years to come. Next time you’re heading into the bush, remember to take your Silva Ranger 3. Its focus on simplifying navigation and providing you with pin-point readings make the Ranger 3 the ideal navigation tool for any serious adventurer.
- Soft, easy-grip compass housing
- compass scales in 1:50000 and 1:25000
- millimetre ruler
- Silva 1-2-3 system, magnifier, luminous north needle for night navigation, mirror sighting system
- Sapphire jewel bearing for friction free movement of the compass needle
- Durable hot-stamping of scales/graduations
- Compass housing made from Dryflex™
- Built-in magnifier
- Luminous stripe on the needle
- Patented red/black orienting lines inside the compass housing
- Map measuring scales: mm, 1:50k and 1:25k
- Declination scale inside the capsule