Fish will fear you when you hit the water in a Sevylor® Fish Hunter™ 360 6-Person Fishing Boat with Berkley® Rod Holder. Made from heavy-duty PVC, this boat is tough enough to get you to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole. Just in case, though, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. Rowing is natural and easy thanks to the Delrin® swivel oarlocks, raised inflatable seats and the anti-chaffing pads. But if you want to move more easily, you can always add an outboard motor or the Sevylor® trolling motor. No matter how you power your craft, the tunnel air chambers will help keep your boat steady. Once you find your favorite spot, the Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holder lets you adjust your pole angle for the ultimate hands-free fishing experience. Once you’ve landed your limit, this boat is easy to carry out of the water and the drain plug cuts down on drying time, so you can quickly pack up and look forward to your next successful fishing trip.
SEVYLOR FISH HUNTER 6P BOAT
63% more room than our 2014 model
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Multiple air chambers allow the other chambers to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holder is adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Outboard motor mount fittings let you add up to 4 horse power and get there faster
- Sevylor® trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Delrin® swivel oarlocks let you row naturally and easily
- Battery bag keeps your motor’s battery dry and out of the way
- Tunnel chambers enhance side-to-side stability
- Double Lock™ valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
- Gear pouch keeps supplies and snacks close at hand
- Inflatable seats add height for more comfortable rowing and fishing
- Chafing pads add comfort while rowing
- Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
- Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
- Drain plug saves you time and effort when packing up
- Fits six people
- NMMA® certified to hold up to 1250 lbs.
- Inflated dimensions: 11 ft. 5 in. x 6 ft. 1 in.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.