This ultra-clean and ultra-rugged, compact kit for two includes two bowls with graduations, two Telescoping Foons, two insulated mugs with sip through lids, a boiler pot with a folding over locking handle and a strainer lid, a stove bag and a welded stuff sack that doubles as a sink for washing.
- Sturdy lid made of Glacier Stainless steel helps to prevents deformation of your pot/lid and includes an integrated strainer while crammed into your pack.
- Suitable for open flame heating sources.
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport.
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
- 2 Telescoping Foon utensil made of high temperature Nylon 66.
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stoves and fuel canisters (220/110 g).
- MAJOR DIMENSION: 2 Person
- WEIGHT: 24.7 oz.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.90” x 6.40” x 5.90”
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel and Clear Polypropylene
PRODUCT USE: Ultralight Backpacking
1.8 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 20 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 20 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It tops, 2 Telescoping Foons, Stove Bag, Stuff Sack+Sink