- Feelfree Dry Luggage Technical Information.
- Many years of collaboration with the fabric manufacturer and testing has resulted in a fabric that feels softer yet robust that will outlast laminated fabrics.
- Fabric – 420D Vinyl Tarpaulin.
- Coating – PVC Dip applied (not laminated).
- Toxicity – Non toxic, DINP (the plasticizer in PVC) has already undergone a comprehensive EU Risk Assessment which has confirmed it poses no risk to human health or the environment.
- DOP Free PVC – There are concerns that DOP (the plasticizer in some less expensive PVC coatings) can adversely affect the environment and possibly health – DOP is not used in Feelfree fabrics.
- UV Resistant – Yes.
- Anti Cold Crack – down to – 30C, Feelfree waterproof luggage was successfully used by 20 scientists for 6 months in Greenland in 2011.
- Dip Coated Vinyl – Dip Coating produces a fabric that is more durable than laminated fabrics, especially at folding areas.
- Waterproof – The fabric is 100% waterproof.
- High Frequency seam welding – Welded seams have been test by Interteck and are rated at 190lbs.
- Like everything manufactured and designed by Feelfree the quality is very good.
The Feelfree Go Pack is a stylish multifunctional waterproof backpack with a difference. It’s a dry bag when you want it to be and it’s a wet bag when you want to keep everything else dry.
Go Pack is a standard dry bag until you put all your wet gear into it. It has a neat drain valve on the side to drain excess water from your wet kit before you sling the bag into the back of that nice expensive car of yours. Another useful function is to pack the bag with your kit then lay on the bag to squeeze the air out before closing the drain valve. You can pack a lot of kit away on expedition if you can expel the air in the bags.
The backpack straps on the Go Pack are detachable. This allows it to be strapped to a pannier rack on a bike or anything else that springs to mind – a very useful dry pack.