Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Sundome® 6-Person Dome Tent. If it rains, this tent Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™, thanks to the WeatherTec™ system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meahwhile, the compact dome shape and a strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds. You'll get even more weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. A ground vent and two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves; the patented pin-and-ring system; and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- WeatherTec™ System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out, Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes , Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup, Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation, Large windows help cool the tent, Storage pockets keep gear organized
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds, 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m), fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 6 ft.(1.88 m) height, room to stand and move, 1-year limited warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coleman Color No Hide Product Price No