1. Build tents and use tents
- When setting up the tent, spread the tent cloth on the ground before piling the tent throughout the fabric.
- Only bend the tent poles after the fabric has spread evenly along the length of the pile. . If the fabrics are unevenly laid and we have hastily tilted the tent pile, then some tent pile sections may be over-bent or even broken.
- If camping for days in hot weather, light will damage the fabric, especially the water resistance of the tent cloth. Therefore, it is best to choose shade shade.
Depending on the temperature and weather of the day of camp, condensation in the tent can occur, due to the difference in temperature inside and outside the tent.
To minimize condensation, expand all ventilation openings, Even if it is possible, you should open the main door to allow the tents to be more open.
- Before setting up the tent, it is important to ensure that the tent surface does not have branches, stones or any sharp objects that can tear the bottom of the tent.
2. Cleaning the tent
- Do not wash the tent cloth with a washing machine because the washing machine will damage the tent cloth's water resistance.
- Wet cloth should be wiped clean with soap and then dried before folding
. Stubborn stubborn we should accept to ignore because if trying to clean them with strong cleansing chemicals or forceps when washing will damage the tent cloth.
- If the tent is wet (inside and outside) and you roll up and tent in the bag, the tent usually has a bad odor, so it is necessary to dry the tent before rolling and storing.
3. Lower tent, folding tent
- When folding the tent into the bag you note to open the tent door to the air in the tent all out, you roll tent tighter.
- Before folding the tent, make sure there is no residue left in the tent. Sharp objects such as women's hair, nail clippers, etc. can tear the fabric. Leftover food leftovers will rancid and tarnish the tent, even spoil the tent cloth.
- When folding tents try to fold the available fold lines. If the folds are lost then you should fold the tent by the length of the tent pile.
- The tent piles should be put into the bag (tent pile bags). When folding the tent, the tent poles should be placed inside to form the core to roll the tent. This way you can roll the tent tighter.
When rolling the tent you do not need to use a lot of power and should roll inward from the outside.
- When unloading the tent, note how to push the tent poles out of the fabric rather than pulling them out, as you pull. Many times will cause pulling elastic strings connecting the bars lose elasticity.
It is best to lower the tent when the tent is completely dry both inside and outside. In the morning, usually the tent will be wet due to exposure to frost, you should wait for the sun to dry the tent before folding, in this way that the strength and features of the tent will be sustained.